Facial hair… “My stone age days are back…!!” but no more to my stable look because matildas I have found just the right solution that will do the trick; a clearer life and glam for me. By the way, facial hair or not, you are pretty just the way you are but that one extra thing won’t do any harm, correct? The article How to remove facial hair naturally and permanently at home let us get to know about facial hair a bit more.
What is Facial Hair?
Facial Hair is hair grown on the face, usually on the chin, cheeks, and upper lip region. Sometimes there is more hair growth than normal. We, women, find normal hair growth troublesome but in this article, we will talk only about facial hair in respect of women and how to get rid of it, we won’t be talking about men and their facial hair. So, All my Matildas come here.
What Causes Women’s Facial Hair Growth?
- Women develop excessive body or facial hair due to higher-than-normal levels of androgens, including testosterone but their levels typically remain low. Certain medical conditions can cause a woman to produce too many androgens.
- Polycystic ovarian disorder(PCOD) can also cause this problem
- Virilization is a condition in which a female develops secondary male sexual characteristics that cause thick facial hair in women.
6 Quick Remedies for Getting Rid of Facial Hair
Honey and Sugar
Sugar is an exfoliator that exfoliates dead cells and facial hair, whereas honey heals and nourishes the skin. Their combo can be used as a peel-off mask.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 2 tablespoons of sugar and let it settle until the sugar is dissolved.
- Apply the paste on areas where you have unwanted facial hair.
- Place a strip of cotton cloth over the paste, let it cool, and pull it off in one quick motion, in the direction opposite to the hair growth.
Gram Flour & Rose Water
Gram Flour is a great exfoliator but when combined with rose water it restains hair growth.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of gram flour with 2 tablespoons of rose water and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- Apply that paste on your face and after drying do not wash it off, you have to rub it off.
- Repeat this three to four times a week.
Egg & Cornstarch
Without the yolk, egg white makes an excellent face mask that helps in exfoliation.
- Mix the white from one egg with half a tablespoon of cornstarch and a tablespoon of sugar in a bowl and leave it to dry.
- After the mask has dried, loosen one end of the mask and peel it off in the opposite direction of the hair growth to get rid of facial hair.
Oatmeal & Banana
The grainy texture of oatmeal can act as an excellent exfoliator in a bowl.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of oatmeal with 1 ripe banana and mix well.
- Apply a layer of the paste on your skin and massage in circular motions.
- Allow it to sit for 15-20 minutes before washing off using water.
- Suitable for all skin types, use this remedy at least once a week.
Sugar and Lemon
Sugar and lemon are a classic combination that’s been used for centuries as an effective home remedy to remove unwanted facial hair. The sugar sticks to the tiny facial hair and effectively removes it and lemon leaves the skin with a radiant look.
- Mix sugar with lemon juice and very little water, and stir well to form a granular paste.
- You can use it cold or you can use it slightly warmed when it forms a sticky paste.
- Apply an even layer over your unwanted facial hair, massage for a few minutes then let it stay for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
Lavender oil and Tea Tree oil
We all know that separating these two oils promote hair growth but did you know matildas, but when put together these two oil act against androgens and reduce hair growth.
- Take 2 tablespoons of lavender oil and 8 drops of tea-tree oil and mix well in a small bowl.
- Apply twice a day with a cotton ball.
- you can keep it for an hour or overnight
Body Hair is absolutely natural and it is always an individual’s choice to look the way they want. I think is more about being presentable. Different occasions require different looks and attire, we can say removing hair is just a part.
In this article, we only mentioned the ways How to remove facial hair naturally and permanently at home but there are several other cosmetic methods through which you can remove facial hair. I hope this article How to Remove Facial Hair Naturally and Permanently at Home was insightful to you. Thank you.