‘A Powder is a Powder. What’s in a compact or talc???’ well, make no mistake missy, your compact can be that one missing ingredient from your magic cauldron. Who in this entire world can avoid pollution ?? absolutely nobody. I mean Matildas the world is dying but let’s not focus on the sad part rather let’s focus on the constructive part and try to make our skin feel better. To know what’s best for your skin there’s isn’t any place better to start apart from the Basics. And which brand can be better than your own homegrown brand- LAKME. Let us have a look at some of their best compact powders.
Why choose a compact? your compact is entirely different from your regular powder is several ways:
- It has a fine lightweight texture
- which comes in a pressed form to give you ‘the minimal touch-up finish’
- Helps in Long-lasting makeup coverage
- Goes with all types of skin especially good for oily and acne-prone skin
A compact is called a compact because it is compact. It is travel friendly.
Now, why Lakme cosmetics?
Lakme is an Indian brand owned by HINDUSTAN UNILEVER. With several ambassadors, Lakme has been recognized as India’s one of the top brands. Now for history, it is named after the French Opera Lakme, which itself is the French form of Lakshmi (the Hindu goddess of wealth) who is renowned for her beauty. Now, what more reason could one possibly need to invest in one of your home-grown products.
Here is a list of the best Lakme compacts one can happily invest in
LAKMÉ PERFECT RADIANCE COMPACT
It adds nourishment to your makeup! This compact comes with Micromesh and Allantoin complex formula (The Micromesh technology ensures that your face gets a matte finish while the Allantoin complex protects your skin from pollution.)
Every Lakme product just keeps getting better and better. This product is available in an 8g easy to carry pack.
- Golden beige 03
- Ivory fair 01
- Beige honey 05
- Gives a matte finish to the skin
- The powdery texture of the product is subtle and compact enough
- A high coverage compact
- Easy-to-handle compact case
- Spf mentioned in the compact is not enough
- The effect is not long-lasting
- You have to use it after 3-4 hours and get a touch-up
LAKMÉ RADIANCE COMPLEXION COMPACT
Lakme radiance complexion nourishes and moisturizes your skin with advanced micromesh technology which gives your face a matte finish, while the Allantoin complex soothes your skin and protects it from pollution. Party, work, or goof, it is sure to give you a flawless look.
It comes in a 9g pack in 4 shades:
- Budget-friendly compact powder
- Offers a matte finish and added protection from the sun and pollution
- Mirror and puff comes with the package
- Enriched with vitamins E and C for extra nourishment
- For all types of skin
LAKMÉ 9TO5 FLAWLESS CREME COMPACT
It’s an absolutely easy blend-in creme powder with a strong yellow undertone to it which instantly brightens up the skin. This compact can be your everyday anywhere wand. It comes in 2 shades :
You can pair it up with Lakme Absolute Blur Perfect Makeup Primer and Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover Foundation for a flawless finish.
- High coverage
- Mild fragrance
- Works amazing on oily skin
- Fortified with a unique Vitamin E formula
- Easy to carry
- Does not live up to its 9 to 5 as they claim
- Not be suitable for dry skin
- Requires popper blending
LAKMÉ 9TO5 FLAWLESS MATTE COMPLEXION COMPACT
It is enriched with vitamin E to nourish your skin with extraordinary blending abilities with a unique oil-absorbing formula. It can be used to hide your freckles and spots. It comes in 8g packaging and 3 different shades to suit various skin types :
- The shade that blends into your complexion
- Suits Indian skin tone
- Oil-free, and fresh look
- Ideal for women with oily to combination skin
Now, these were some home-grown best Lakme compact powders to suit every skin on every occasion. So next time if anybody asks you what does a compact does? Baby girl just say… it saves your day.
Faq of Compact Powder for Glowing Skin
Can I use Face Powder Everyday?
Face Powders or compacts are cosmetic products that contain chemicals. If you know how to properly apply it can prove to be essential. But applying too much powder can cause skin issues.
Does compact darken skin ?
Compact powders are not supposed to darken your skin but it also sometimes depends on your skin type. Choose a compact according to your skin type.