Eyebrows are such an integral part of our facial features. Just a line of collection of small hair strands can make a huge difference in how you look. Matildas, it is cruel and sad but I have seen people getting called out for having thin or no proper eyebrows at all. A lot of us are insecure or not very sure about the shape or volume of our eyebrows and trying to fix our eyebrows using makeup or other treatments. In this article-How to grow eyebrows darker and naturally, let us understand some cheap and natural ways of growing eyebrows.
What are eyebrows?
According to sources- The eyebrow is an area of short hair above the eye that follows the shape of the lower margin of the brow ridges of some mammals. Their main function is to prevent sweat, water, and other debris from falling down into the eye socket, but they are also important to human communication and facial expression.
Eyebrows are just like any other hair on your body, they grow and shed you can always grow your eyebrows just like the hair on your head. With the help of proper ingredients and care volume and shape, of your eyebrows can be changed.
Products to use for Grow Thicker Eyebrows
1. Coconut Oil: just a drop of coconut oil can spread evenly and to a wide range. Coconut oil increases protein and boosts hair growth.
2. Tea Tree Oil: tea tree oil boosts hair growth and increases the density of brow hairs by providing an extra layer of moisture for the cells. you can buy products that have tea tree oil or directly apply tea tree oil.
3. Lavender Oil: Lavender oil is known as calming oil. Massage lavender oil daily for calming effects and stress relief and also for preventing hair loss.
4. Vaseline: sometimes the skin around our brows become dry and flakey. Valine has, moisturizing abilities, it can moisturize the area and promote more brow growth.
5. Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil has regenerative properties and it has proven to be beneficial for growing eyelashes too. It is also very effective on eyebrows.
6. Castor Oil: before going to sleep .use an earbud to apply castor oil to your brows. Leave it overnight for dense brows.
There also many cosmetic treatment ways of getting more perfect eyebrows, some cost a lot but give permanent results, such as-
- Eyebrow growth serum
- Shaping eyebrows using makeup
- Eyebrow transplant(cosmetic procedure)
These were some important information gathered by me from relevant sources for you to decide from. I hope this article on How to grow eyebrows darker and naturally gives you profitable insight on eyebrows. thank you.