Hello Matildas, it is the hair again. Yes, we will again be talking about hair. My hair, your hair, everybody’s frizzy hair. Hopeless! But actually not we have hope as we still have eggs as an option. Every other shampoo commercial that I have come across has used eggs as one of their most important elements. So today we will understand how to use eggs for longer, stronger, and protected hair.
The egg is not a new method in the market but a very ancient element used for generations for curing hair problems. It has been in use since the 11th century. As natural as it sounds as natural it works. The egg is divided into 2 parts- the yolk and the egg white. Let’s begin discussing the yolk first.
EGG YOLK: egg yolk the yellow part of the egg. The yolk is very rich in protein, high fat which could enrich the hair. Hair Problems egg yolk can be used for :
- Hair Growth: There are beauty forums that claim that egg yolk can stimulate hair growth. Their ability to nourish roots can strengthen your hair and scalp as the egg yolk also contains sulfur which is also an essential component of hair.
- Dry Hair: Egg yolk contains protein which works as a nourishing element and makes the roots stronger which reduces breakage or hair fall. A specific fat called lecithin can help moisturize hair. Health experts often recommend using egg yolks for dry, damaged hair for these reasons.
How to Apply Egg Yolk
- Egg mask: mix 2-3 whole eggs with lime juice to reduce the smell. I know that is a real problem for a lot of us. Mix them properly, apply them on your hair scalp, and cover your head with a shower cap. leave it for 20mints and then rinse it. Shampoo and condition the hair as normal. Repeat the hair treatment once or twice a month.
- You can also add a few other components with your mask such as – coconut oil, olive oil, honey.
Now let’s see what the egg whites can do to our hair?
There are a few benefits of using egg whites in your hair. Egg whites are more liquid in texture compared to yolks, they are high in protein and vitamins, such as niacin and riboflavin. These vitamins can play a vital role in growth and renewal. Egg whites can also be used as clarifiers for hair. take half a cup of egg whites and apply to clean, damp hair then leave it on for 20 minutes. later Rinse the hair with cold water to remove the mixture Shampoo hair as usual.
Risks while using eggs on the hair
- Allergic reaction: make sure you know you are not allergic to eggs and in case of any allergy consult an expert.
So, Matildas, it was a pleasure sharing this article on how to use eggs for longer stronger and protected hair. Tell us in the comment section below if you applied any of the methods and liked them?
Faq of Eggs for Longer Stronger and Protected Hair
What more can be added to my Egg Mask?
lemon can be added to an egg mask as it reduces the yolk smell and also lemon is good for removing dandruff.
Does Egg Mask support hair growth?
Egg Yolk Mask can help accelerate hair growth and reduce hair fall as it adds more protein and vitamin to the scalp.
What causes Hair Loss?
There can be many reasons for hair loss but one of them can be lack of adequate protein.
Can I leave my hair mask overnight?
Egg Mask is a very famous mask but also a strong one. Do not leave the mask applied overnight, it can dry out the scalp and accumulate bacterias and produce bad smell.
Is Egg Oil good for hair?
Egg oil is beneficial for hair as it does not contain any protein and is extracted from egg yolk of chicken. because it is protein-free it can b used by people those who are allergic to egg yolk.